Thank you so much choosing to book your holiday with ELUX Accommodation. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions below to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood and agree to abide, and be bound, by the Terms and Conditions and House Rules.
Whilst our aim is to maintain a high standard of accommodation, we do recommend a prior personal inspection to avoid disappointment.
All holiday accommodation properties are Smoke Free, without exception.
Keys will only be issued once you have paid all accommodation/bond/booking fees prior to your arrival date (unless alternative arrangements have been made with our office).
Credit card tokenization allows for guests’ card information to be saved and may be charged for certain losses or expenses. Should you choose to pay for your booking via EFT a holding deposit of $300 (+1.5%) must be paid via credit card as security for your booking. Great Ocean Road Real Estate Holidays reserve the right to further charge the credit card in relation to the following
- Cleaning/and or putting away of crockery, cutlery pots, pans etc. (at cost)
- Removal of excess garbage, boxes, bottles etc. (at cost)
- Damages/ breakages to the property (at cost)
- Cleaning fee for unclean BBQs $50.00
- After hours key lock out $50.00
- Replacement of lost keys, remote controls (at cost)
- Any other incidental charges that may be incurred as per our Terms and Conditions which shall be deemed to form part of this agreement
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc.)
FORCED MOVE IN DAYS MAY APPLY OVER PEAK SEASONS
BOOKINGS BEYOND 12 MONTHS IN ADVANCE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Please contact the Agent if you require further clarification.
Our office hours are 9.00am. – 5.00pm. (7 days per week).
Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
CHECK IN TIME: 3.00pm CHECK OUT TIME: 10.00am.
A Deposit of 50% of the total tariff plus a non-refundable Booking Fee and Accidental Damage Waiver of $300.00 is required within 48 hours of booking your accommodation, with the Balance payable no later than three (3) days prior to your arrival date.
Advance Summer Bookings (i.e. all bookings from 19th December – 31st January inclusive) require a Holding Deposit of $800.00 (including $100 Booking Fee & Accidental Damage Waiver) payable upon booking (Re Books $400.00), with the balance of the 50% Deposit due on the 1st June, and final payment due in full by no later than the 1st December.
We accept cash, personal cheques, money orders, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard.
Deposits are not transferable.
A payment processing fee applies to credit card payments. The rate is 1.5% (including GST) of the payment amount for Visa and MasterCard.
All properties require guests to pay a cash bond. Bonds are to be paid at time of final balance and will be returned via credit card or to nominated bank account following post inspection of the property. Please allow up to 5 business days following checkout for this process.
BOOKING FEE AND ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE WAIVER
Our non-refundable Booking Fee and Accidental Damage Waiver ($300) protects you from being charged for accidental damage that may occur during your occupancy, up to a value of $500. You remain responsible for any damage, repair, or replacement expenses exceeding $500. Booking Fee and Accidental Damage Waiver does not cover damage or loss that is not disclosed, you must notify us if you do any damage. To avoid erroneous blame, you are required to immediately notify our team if anything is amiss when you arrive at the home. Prior to, or immediately upon, vacating the home, you must inform our staff if there have been any incidents of loss or damage that have occurred during your occupancy.
Booking Fee and Accidental Damage Waiver does not replace or negate your responsibility for all members of your party as a primary guest/renter. It does not pay for any act of intentional or negligent destruction, pet damage, re-keying, property damage resulting from motorized vehicle or watercraft use, additional cleaning if the home is left excessively dirty. This cover is for accidental damage up to the value of $500 and anything in excess of this will be payable by the guest/renter. The Booking Fee and Accidental Damage Waiver is offered, administered, and funded solely by Great Ocean Road Real Estate Holidays and we are solely authorised to determine the nature of the cover.
Upon payment in full of your accommodation and booking fees, keys will be given to guest in accordance with prior arrangements made. If you intend to arrive after hours, then you must make prior arrangements with our office. No responsibility will be taken for late arrivals without prior notice.
All guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys/remote controls. A call out fee is payable if a replacement key is required after hours.
All keys/remote controls are to be returned to our office by no later than 10.00am on your departure date. Late checkouts will be charged at full daily rental without exception.
All monies paid are non-refundable. However, in exceptional circumstances, if you cancel or fail to use your holiday accommodation booking, a refund may be payable (after deduction of $175.00 Administration Fee) if the accommodation is able to be re-booked for the same period.
NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS
Unless otherwise previously agreed with the Agent/Property Owner, all holiday accommodation must only be used for private, residential usage only and to accommodate the number of guests stated on your Booking Confirmation. No functions or parties may be conducted at the property under any circumstances. Exceeding the stated number of guests will result in a termination of your Booking and you being required to vacate the Holiday Accommodation immediately without refund. Charges for additional guests will be debited to your Credit Card without further notice.
Additional caravans, motor vehicles, motorcycles and the erection of tents are strictly prohibited.
WHAT TO BRING
All premises are fully self-contained, however personal requisites are not always provided.
**FIREWOOD** Unless specifically identified within the online listing, properties featuring wood fires will supply firewood. Kindling & firelighters may need to be supplied by you.
All Holiday Accommodation bookings are accepted on the basis that all holiday occupants will treat the property with the same respect as their own home in accordance with the “House Rules” annexed. Any additional cleaning expenses will be debited to your Credit Card without further notice if the Rules are not complied with.
- FAILURE TO PLACE BINS OUT ON BIN NIGHT AND ON DEPARTURE MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- ALL FURNITURE INCLUDING OUTDOOR IS TO BE POSITIONED IN SAME LOCATION AS ON ARRIVAL AT THE PROPERTY
Additional charges or immediate termination may apply in the event of unnecessary or excessive noise nuisance or disturbance caused to neighbouring properties during your occupancy. I/We hereby acknowledge and agree that the Agent has the absolute and sole discretion to cancel my/our occupancy in the event that my/our actions or behaviour compromise the safety and/or quiet enjoyment of neighbouring properties or others. I/We hereby agree that I/we will be fully responsible and liable for payment of all charges incurred, irrespective of such cancellation, together with any financial loss suffered by the Property Owner and/or Agent, to be debited to my credit card without further notice.
Unless specifically stated as being ‘pet friendly’, no pets are allowed either onto the grounds of the Property, nor inside the holiday accommodation under any circumstances. Any pets found in holiday accommodation properties will result in a termination of your booking and additional cleaning charges will be debited to your Credit Card if this occurs. If your holiday accommodation is a designated “Pet Friendly” property, then I/we agree that we will abide by the additional terms & conditions detailed in “Doggie Do’s and Don’ts” attached. The agent is not responsible for the confinement of your pet.
Whilst you are in occupation, you are fully responsible for all breakages and damage caused to the Property, its furniture fittings, or any consequent loss suffered by the Property Owner/Agent. Any such breakages, damage or loss must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the Agent and either replaced to the satisfaction of the Property Owner/Agent, or paid for prior to departure. Failure to comply with this condition will result in a debit of any such costs and expenses to your Credit Card without further notice.
I/We agree to permit all repair and/or service personnel to enter the Property for the purposes of conducting any repair, service or maintenance deemed necessary by the Property Owner/Agent.
Please remember to take your personal property and belongings with you upon your departure as the Property Owner/Agent accept no responsibility whatsoever for any such items left behind.
I/We acknowledge that unless otherwise stated, telephone and internet access is not available to the holiday accommodation.
If the holiday accommodation is currently listed for sale, then I/we agree to permit the Agent to conduct inspections with prospective purchasers upon reasonable notice and at a mutually convenient time.
AFTER HOURS ASSISTANCE
For urgent after-hours assistance, please call number provided on check in information. .
A call out fee may apply in these circumstances.
DISCLAIMER – Payment of the deposit constitutes acknowledgement and agreement of our terms and conditions.
I/We hereby acknowledge and agree that the Property Owner and Agent will not be held responsible nor liable for:
- any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused whilst I/we are in occupancy of the holiday accommodation due to my/our failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions or House Rules;
- any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused due to negligence on my/our/their part
- any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused as a result of insects or wildlife in or around the holiday accommodation site. All occupants are to take specific care at all times within this rural area and requested not to approach any such wildlife under any circumstances.
- any noise, disturbance or inconvenience caused as a result of renovation/building/road works being carried out in or near the vicinity of the holiday accommodation
- the standard of any privately-owned holiday accommodation furnishings and fittings.
It is hereby agreed that the Agent provides holiday accommodation booking services only for and on behalf of the Property Owner. Any property descriptions or advertising materials are to be viewed as a general guide only. The Agent or its representatives will not be held responsible or liable for any deficiency in the holiday accommodation or its furniture/fittings.
The Property Owners reserve the right to cancel any holiday accommodation bookings at any time, and in this event, all reasonable endeavours will be used to offer you alternative holiday accommodation but without liability.
Important ** each property will also have area specific house rules with additional information regarding items such as rubbish, BBQ gas etc.
Please do not leave any rubbish in your rental property. Place rubbish in the outside bins as per the House Rules provided at the property. Bins that are overflowing will not be collected so please ensure lids can be closed. If waste is not put in appropriate bin it will also not be collected.
IN ADDITION TO BIN NIGHT, PLEASE ALSO PUT YOUR BINS OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE
- Ensure stove, griller and oven are left clean and turned off.
- The kitchen bin is to be left free of rubbish.
- There is to be no food left in the fridge and the fridge is to be left clean.
- Please ensure there are no dirty dishes left in the sink or on the benches
- Dishwasher is to be emptied and all dishes put away.
- All benches are to be left clean and all floors are to be swept and/or vacuumed.
- If your rental property has a BBQ, please scrape and clean after each use.
BATHROOM & LAUNDRY
- Ensure that the shower, vanity and toilet bowl are left clean and all soap and rubbish is removed.
- Ensure no personal items are left in the washing machine and/or dryer
- Check all cupboards and under beds to ensure removal of personal items
- Check all electric blanket are off
- All furniture including outdoor is to be positioned in same location as on arrival at the property
- If you change over the gas cylinder for the premises during your stay, please advise our office so we can order another cylinder of GAS
- Each property specific House Rules will instruct on procedure for swap/refill of BBQ Gas bottles.
- All properties are NOT ‘Pet Friendly’ unless otherwise stated on the web listing. Regardless, strictly NO pets are allowed inside the rental property including dogs of visitors. If animals are found on premises, the occupant will be liable for additional cleaning and the tenancy will be terminated.
ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON-SMOKING
PLEASE REPORT ALL BREAKAGES OR DAMAGES IMMEDIATELY
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PROPERTY PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN DO EVERYTHING WITH IN OUR POWER TO RECTIFY THEM.
EXTRA CHARGES WILL BE PAYABLE IF THE ABOVE RULES ARE NOT OBSERVED